Sunday, March 29, 2020

03/29/20 Facebook Post

Carly Martinez is feeling blissful in University Place, Washington.
Hello everyone!

I arrived back in Washington yesterday because foreign missionaries from New Zealand have been sent home, hopefully to be reassigned. I am sad to leave Aotearoa.  I'm sad to say goodbye to people I've come to love, and I'm sad regarding the circumstances which have caused this change.

However, on the plane yesterday, as I looked out the window, seeing the sun and the clouds pass by, I felt peace, comfort, and an assurance that this is all part of God's plan for the world, and for me as an individual.

In The Book of Mormon, Mosiah 23:21-22 reads:
"21 Nevertheless the Lord seeth fit to chasten his people; yea, he trieth their
patience and their faith.
22 Nevertheless—whosoever putteth his trust in him the same shall be lifted up at the last day. Yea, and thus it was with this people"

As we choose to have faith and put our trust in God, I know we will all be able to be lifted up, not only at the last day, but today. We can raise above our fears and feel God's love. I know that is what I felt yesterday, and I am striving to feel that peace everyday as I await more news.

We can exercise our faith through prayer, and by following the council of the Scriptures and of our living Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson, who was sent here to guide us at this time. I invite you all to exercise your faith in God more actively.

This is a trying time. It's difficult, maybe impossible to completely understand the purpose of everything that is happening in our lives. We have a choice how to react.

I know God is mindful of you and He wants to comfort you and lift you up, so trust Him! Let Him in and you will be able to feel the warm light of hope in your lives.

》《》《》《
我昨天到华盛顿州,这是因为每一个不从新西兰的传教士需要离开。我很难过离开新西兰,我很难过离开我爱的人,和我很难过这个病毒呢么厉害。
但是,我昨天当我在飞机里的时候我看窗外和我感受到安慰还有平安。我真的感觉这些情况是神的安排。
在摩尔门经摩赛亚书23:21-22,他说:
" 21然而主认为该惩戒祂的人民了,是的,祂要
考验他们的耐心和信心。
22然而,凡信赖祂的,必在末日被高举。是
的,对这人民而言,也是如此 "
这是一个很困难的时间。是很难可能无法了解每一个挑战的目的。但是我们还有一个选择我们队这些情况会有什么感觉。
当我们选择有信心的时候我们让神高举我们。我们可以克服我们的恐惧。我们也可以感觉神对我们的爱。我知道这是我昨天感受到的感觉和我有一个大的渴望每天继续感觉一样的平安。我们可以表达我们对神的信心透过祷告还有聆听神的话。那是透过读经文而聆听先知。
我邀请你们很努力的运用信心。
我知道神在照顾你们和祂想要帮助你们。请信赖她!让他安慰你们。

♡♡♡

马姐妹//Sister Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment