Tuesday, April 28, 2020

04/28/20 Mission Decision - Instagram Post

I’m finding it hard to find words to describe how I feel about the last 6 months... I didn’t know I could fall in love with a whole country!

New Zealand really took my heart. The culture is rich, the people are diverse but incredibly friendly and warm, and lets not even start with the food! (sO goOD). 

As a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I had the opportunity to talk to people of all walks of life and learn from their wisdom. I also grew heaps and gained a greater testimony of God’s love for all of His children along with my identity as an ever-growing disciple of Jesus Christ. I could go on for a lifetime about it all, but to be short, I’m extremely grateful.

As for the future, I am planning to wait 12-18 months for the opportunity to go out and finish my service. Until then I’ll be working and going back to school. 

The future is still pretty uncertain, but no matter what, I promise I’ll be back Aotearoa NZ 🥰


No comments:

Post a Comment